Monday, February 5, 2007

Your Raise Me Up...You Raise Each Other Up...You Raise the Program Up

To all of my students who do their best each day:

So many of you do such fantastic work each day. I am proud to be your teacher or to have been your teacher. Thank you for helping me celebrate what I love doing most: teaching & directing. I hope you find the following words to be a fitting tribute for your commitment, hard-work, loyalty and for carrying on our "Winning Tradition of Excellence" with such great pride.

Thank you for all the times that I forget to tell you...and, I fear, that's more often than I'd like to admit.

What I love best about this song for you is that you do it for each other so selflessly. It's wonderful to work with a group of students who care about their work, their peers, the performing arts programs and who have such great pride in our school.

Mr. M.